The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, August 13, 2010
title : last day of all.
time flies fast which we dont even notice about it.




we were strangers at first,not knowing and talking about others. de bonding of each of us never really make us notice that de last day was really here,never we did figured it out too;everyone was busy having fun with each other. And so,when the time comes,luckily we were fully prepared that we're going on separation of class. The sad thing was everyone will not gonna be de same as de USUALs.




That suddenly reminisced me during ITE days,dat we got separated like forever. I wasnt fully really prepared for it,and broke down infront of my cliques. And dat was de moment of truth,that we really got separated. De guys are busy with deir love life and NS,and we ghurls busy with working life. Whatever most,some of us really stick if each other still till now. Thanks to BFF nanie,maine and sharon! <3




Even when I was thinking that im de eldest among my w45f,i felt dat im still young thou being with them. With their playful and childish behaviour,I,too was involved being de youngster too. Oh! I missed de fun.




Our major test for this Semester is really here during Raya festive. Im soo not gonna have the fun and mood of celebrating on them this year. I have to study for de papers,and helping mum around too in de house fer preparation.




So,thats about it. Missing all. De laughters. De sarcatism. De friendly smiles. De "kak wanie". De "misstwentytwo". De "i...hate you thingy" and all. So to w45f,I,miss all! Its like de same thing I said again since de last day of ITE and I cried. "Separation is de hardest thing to bid goodbyes.."




With hugs and kisses.


wanie <3